PMX Industries is the leading supplier of high quality copper and copper alloys in North America.
Position: Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Provide electrical inspection, troubleshooting, and repair of various electrical, electro-mechanical, and electronic systems in the manufacturing facility.
- Modify PLC and HMI programs.
- Troubleshoot machine control systems (PLC’s, VFD’s, HMI’s and PC’s).
- Project Management of outages, including ordering parts/locating/staging parts and manpower.
- Supports timely determination of machine problems using available test equipment.
- Read and interpret electrical and mechanical prints for problem diagnosis.
- Update electrical/mechanical prints and ensure that accurate prints are available for Electricians.
- Scheduling and review of activities including monthly maintenance calendars, outages and planned maintenance.
- Provide support for contractors, Machine Operators and Engineering.
- Electronics Engineering Technology (A.A.S.), BSEE, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- This is a 12 hour overnight position- 7pm to 7am. Schedule: 3 nights on/2 nights off.
Some of our generous benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employee/Dependent life insurance
- 401(k) plan and retirement contribution
- Vacation with 11 Paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
Click the apply button above to be considered for this exciting opportunity.