PMX Industries is the leading supplier of high quality copper and copper alloys in North America.
Position: Industrial Electrician
- Industrial Electricians provide electrical inspection, troubleshooting, and repair of various electrical, electro-mechanical, and electronic systems in the manufacturing facility.
- Extensive knowledge of PLCs, AC/DC drives, AC/DC motors, instrumentation, control wiring and electronics.
- Lock Out/Tag Out, CPR and ARC Flash training preferred.
- Ability to work with diagrams and/or schematics.
- Good math skills.
- Completed work should be neat in appearance and operate properly.
- Use of trade tools and knowledge of industry standards a must.
- The successful candidate will have at a minimum a two year electrical degree or equivalent experience.
- Trade school experience and/or a minimum of two-years industrial maintenance experience in specific discipline.
- Military experience is a plus.
- This is a 12 hour overnight position
- $28.21 an hour with a $.70 shift differential
- 401(k) plan
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Short Term
- Long Term
- Life insurance
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.
Click the apply button above to be considered for this exciting opportunity.