PMX Industries is the leading supplier of high quality copper and copper alloys in North America and is seeking Machine Operators. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills and work as a team within a safe environment.
- This position will operate heavy industrial equipment to heat, roll, clean, soften, and slit copper and copper alloy strip.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently, exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly.
- Understanding and ability to apply basic operating principles and techniques to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Have good mechanical ability.
- Have a general aptitude to learn quickly.
- Be able to perform minor maintenance on equipment.
- Frequently required to read.
- Pay strong attention to detail and is committed to workplace safety.
- High school diploma or equivalent, trade school experience and/or a minimum of one-year of heavy industrial machine operation experience.
- Hourly wage $18.02, $.70 Shift Differential
- Must be willing to work overnights, holidays, overtime and weekend
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.