FIELD SALES MANAGER - JOB OPPORTUNITY
Our large and modern brass & copper alloy mill in the Upper Midwest is looking for a Field Sales Manager.
Using a consultative sales approach, this person will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients/accounts within a specific industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult on-site and virtually with customers to ascertain needs and provide recommendations for strategy and product solutions.
- Strengthen existing industry and customer relationships, while developing new relationships within both.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets to increase revenue and company profitability.
- Conduct ongoing analysis on current accounts and develop new revenue-increasing strategies.
- Prospect for new business opportunities within assigned industry and partner with other sales resources to ensure proper sales coverage and product integration.
- Work all assigned accounts in portfolio and document all activity and customer information in designated follow-up systems.
- Establish and maintain continuous communication with customers and design and manage activities to ensure customer satisfaction and strong business relationships.
- Adhere to established guidelines for sales and pricing process and procedures.
Education, Training and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in consultative sales, with an emphasis on value-based customer relationships in an industrial setting.
- Technologically savvy and experience working with Microsoft Office products and Windows-based applications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Highly motivated self-starter with the desire and ability to work autonomously and show consistent professionalism and good judgment.
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a highly competitive environment.
- Proven negotiation skills and creative selling ability.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining corporate-level and C-suite relationships within complex regional and national-level accounts.
- Ability to successfully prepare complex proposals and close on multi-year contract opportunities.
- Ability to overcome objections and persevere in the face of criticism, obstacles and rejection.
PMX Industries, Inc.