Do you have a strong customer service background and a love of technology? If you enjoy everything about technology and working with customers to solve issues, we have a superb opportunity for you to jump start your career!
In this role you will help provide one of the best customer service experiences available in the field today. It is what sets us apart from the competition and we offer a truly wonderful work environment to make it easier for you to provide that service. In addition, this position has good prospects for growth into other areas of IT or any area you may prefer in our company.
The Technical Support Engineer will learn our software, become certified, and then be a part of the team that supports it. Full training & certification provided for those with a good technology base. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career as we promote heavily from within into all other areas of our business. We value integrity, teamwork and fun!
Ideally we’d like this person to have some basic experience working with Windows operating systems, and Microsoft Applications and a high level of customer service approach. We offer good benefits to include 3 weeks of vacation to start, plus healthcare, vision, dental and profit sharing for all high achievers. In short: we take care of you!
Key Areas of Focus – note these are not all absolute requirements. For the right person who is willing to learn, and has a positive attitude and a desire to succeed we can be flexible with some of these:
- High level of knowledge on Windows Operating Systems – XP, Windows 2003 server, Vista, Windows 2008 server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2012 Server
- High level of knowledge on Microsoft Applications – Share point, Office Suite
- Familiarity and experience working with IIS, Internet Explorer, software in a VMware environment and working in a network environment with users, groups and permissions
- Demonstrated trouble shooting skills in relations to the items listed above
- Customer service experience (over the phone)
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of data base operations including Access, Excel, MSDE, SQL Express 2008, 2012 and SQL Server.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow written processes and procedures