We are the leading marketing and communications company for the drug and device development industry. We LOVE what we do and it shows! From award winning content to customer testimonials, our enthusiasm and hard work drive our success in helping our clients reach their marketing goals. We are looking for a strategic Account Manager with high level marketing experience, to join our growing team!
In this role, you will work directly with our healthcare clients (Contract Research Organizations and Clinical Research Laboratories) to map out their strategic marketing plans in support of their revenue goals, and then work collaboratively with our internal team to execute the plans.
We offer a fun, teamwork-oriented environment that encourages hard work, learning and professional growth as we provide development opportunities to support your career path! Salary range $60k to $80k, great benefits AND reward program for hard work, including paid trips!
- Manage client relationships to meet their annual marketing goals.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans.
- Create brand identities by researching and understanding the client’s business.
- Manage campaigns and monitor key performance metrics.
- Facilitate internal communication to ensure project scope is understood and strategic direction is on track.
- Research new ideas and strategies that are aligned with client’s strategy.
- Manage resources and support to ensure projects are on track.
- Interface with clients quarterly and travel to relevant trade shows to maintain industry knowledge.
- Minimum 3 years of Account Management for a marketing or advertising agency, preferably in the healthcare space
- Strategic marketing planning experience
- Experience maintaining executive level relationships with clients
- Excellent communication and professional presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field (preferred)
It’s a great time to join our growing team, plant your roots and grow your career!
NOTE: This employer is unable to extend visa sponsorship now or in the future. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered.