We are a top-notch Systems Integrator serving the electronic and technology needs for some of the biggest and well-known organizations in Nebraska! Our company has been around for decades and we are growing at a very fast pace. We offer opportunities for advancement, paid holidays, excellent benefits AND we pay for all training, including certifications!
If you have an Associate’s degree in Electronic Systems Technology or good experience working with audio visual (AV) installations, we have the job for you! Kick start your career and join our team as an AV Installation Technician. Employees in this role typically earn around $57k and can earn up to $66k with overtime.
We offer lots of perks including family-like culture, profit sharing, 401k, full health insurance, PTO and paid holidays with positions available now in Lincoln and Omaha!
- Deliver and install equipment including audio, video, control, video conferencing, equipment racks, and other project related items.
- Install and terminate cables in various structures (new construction or remodels) using appropriate methods.
- Mount screens, projectors, displays, lifts, speakers and other AV equipment on site.
- Perform basic testing of cables and equipment to ensure proper termination and proper system performance.
- Work with Field Engineering staff to ensure the system is installed appropriately in the required timeframe.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience working with AV Installs, Low Voltage Installs, Communications Technology, or General Construction is required
- Must be willing to travel with a valid driver’s license
- Associate’s degree in Electronic Systems Technology or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering (preferred)
With us, you aren’t just a number, you are like family! Join our family now and start the rewarding career you’ve been waiting for.
Note: This employer is unable to extend visa sponsorship to candidates who require it now OR in the future. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered.