Would you like to work for a recognized leader in the genomics industry? Do you want to be a part of an organization that is positioned to double its growth over the next year? If you are a skilled Software Developer and answered yes to these questions, this may be the opportunity you are looking for!
As a recognized leader in the Animal Health industry, we provide cutting edge products and services to producers. We are positioned to double our business in the next year and we are looking for a skilled .NET Developer to join our growing team.
In this new role, you will help our IT Department develop and maintain .NET applications that support our key business systems. We pay up to $80k and offer great benefits along with opportunities for advancement!
- Work in a collaborative environment with business users, project stakeholders, analysts, developers and project managers to develop and support our Laboratory Information Management System.
- Design, develop, test, document and support systems.
- Create web applications/services, backend systems, and analytical support systems.
- Maintain an overall infrastructure of systems and applications designed to work together.
- Work with laboratory, data and project managers to prepare and implement project plans for existing and new system development including priority, deadlines and agile launch schedules.
- Use various forms of requirements including technical designs, user stories, acceptance criteria, flow diagrams, and API documentation to deliver working software.
- Work within the framework of the organization's decision-making strategies providing high value solutions in a cost-efficient manner.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of practical software development experience
- Strong knowledge of Visual Studio, .NET framework, .NET Core and C#
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (Server Manager, SSIS & SSRS a plus) and MySQL (Workbench)
- API Development and Consumption experience
- Knowledge of PHP preferred
Note: This employer is unable to extend visa sponsorship to candidates who require it now OR in the future. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered.