Are you an experienced ERP Analyst in Nebraska with a strong manufacturing background? Do you enjoy variety in your work, team collaboration, and having the autonomy to do your job? If this describes you and you’d enjoy working for a well-established company that truly puts their employees first, then we have the role for you!
We are a manufacturing firm in the midst of a large and exciting project and we’d like to add a talented ERP Analyst to our team. In this role you can expect to analyze current business processes in relation to legacy and custom applications and commercial ERP Software in production operations, warehouse management, scheduling, material requirements planning, sales order processing, reporting, and financial systems. This position will create information, process, and data workflows to be used in the configuration of a commercial ERP system used throughout all company divisions. This position requires you to be onsite, you must reside or be willing to relocate to Omaha, NE or live within a commutable distance. Salary up to $100k, plus excellent benefits
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works as a business analyst with departmental employees, and management to document business needs.
- Document requirements, business processes, swimlane charts, and diagrams of current business practices.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Create functional and design specifications based on business needs.
- Define, author, and update business process documentation on designed processes.
- Work within project management software to prioritize and update tasks as assigned to achieve project timeline.
- Compiles raw system data from sources for cleansing and conversion into the ERP application.
- Validates ERP Application data loaded for accuracy.
- Conducts training and user acceptance meetings with internal customers to ensure designed solution meets business needs.
- Design and conduct testing procedures related to designed business processes for the ERP application, as well as custom software integrations.
- Implements finalized designed solutions for internal and external customers.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Analyze and optimize current use of the ERP application within business needs; including newly released features applicable to an internal business unit.
- Provide support on escalated internal helpdesk tickets relating to the ERP system.
- Actively engage in the evolution of the ERP system to enhance internal business processes.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Performs and maintains system set-ups, configurations and parameter settings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or any related field / experience.
- Minimum five years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable with accounting principles.
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivating work ethic.
- Strong computer skills, including Oracle SQL query knowledge, MS Office and MS Visio (or equivalent).
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, problem solving skills.
- Some travel required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Capability to solve complex problems, utilizing strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to assemble resources needed to orchestrate multiple projects/activities and accomplish goals
- Model a collaborative leadership style with the ability to build partnerships and influence others into action
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and consultative approach; tactful in dealing with people at all levels
- Strong sense of urgency, self-motivated and positive
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Ability to actively lead change initiatives
- Display highest ethical standards
- Maintain the utmost level of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment