We're a well-managed, growing healthcare provider looking to add a System Administrator to our talented team. This is not your average System Administrator! In addition, it is in part like working for a large company with brand new technologies, while remaining a fairly small organization where everyone knows each other and you aren’t just a number. We have a wonderful culture, good work/life balance & would like to hear from a quality individual who loves to work with technology & has a strong background in IT support.
As a System Administrator, you will be a part of our growing IT team, working in a dynamic environment with other talented individuals to implement, support and maintain technology solutions that benefit our patients and employees. Must be very detail-oriented, an energetic self-starter who can work independently and in a group setting. Salary up to $65k plus great benefits!
• Support, configure, maintain and upgrade the organization’s network information systems, including hardware, software, networked peripheral devices and cabling.
• Install and support new server hardware and applications.
• Monitor network security and performance and proactively address issues.
• Maintain documentation of all IT related systems including inventory, audits, backups and user access.
• Develop and maintain Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans.
• Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex network problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware and software solutions, including off-site repair.
Requirements: (flexibility with some of these)
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or related field
• 5 years’ experience in Microsoft server & desktop operating systems, VMWare virtual infrastructure, & Cisco networking
• Excellent knowledge of server infrastructure
• Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
• Knowledge of enterprise backup, AV, and other software applications
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
|Date Posted||August 15, 2019|
|Date Closes||September 14, 2019|
|Located In||Syracuse, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, $55000 - $65000|
|SOC Category||15-1071.00 Network and Computer Systems Administrators|
|City, State and Zip||Lincoln, NE 68516|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories