Office Administrator (work from home - Lincoln, NE based)
Insight Recruitment Lincoln, NE
At Insight Recruitment, our goal is to change the way recruiting and hiring is typically done. We do this by providing an unparalleled service that our clients call “World Class”. Companies call us when they can't find who they really need in an important position, and candidates call us when they need help cutting through the clutter and finding their next job. We are results driven and truly put heart into recruiting.
We are currently looking to add a highly detailed support person who will provide recruitment and office administrative support to our small team. This is a full-time position but we will consider a part-time candidate for the right fit. This position is an excellent opportunity to grow into a recruiting role if desired and will allow you to work from home. Hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. This person must live in Lincoln, NE. Starting salary: $40k/year + bonus (We have a Retirement Plan with Company Match). A 6-month performance review can potentially increase the base to $42k/year if the training goals are achieved.
- A super organized, self-motivated person who loves to figure things out and get things done.
- A master communicator: you consistently take the initiative to improve processes by asking for feedback and informing others of your progress.
- Highly detail oriented. You are someone that writes once and proofreads twice - you catch every mistake before anything gets shipped.
- Somewhat experienced: with at least 1 year of work experience in Human Resources and/or Recruiting and/or supporting an executive level team/person. Overall you will have at least 2 years of work experience in an office setting.
- Not afraid to talk to strangers. Part of recruiting is selling & you're excited to share opportunities with candidates that could really improve their life.
- Great at managing your time. You create to-do lists, deliver projects by deadlines and search for more projects to take over.
- Impact the candidate experience. We see thousands of applicants across multiple jobs every month. You'll help the team review resumes, schedule interviews and support them with office admin tasks, so we can keep our candidate experience world class.
- Learn everything we teach you about how to be successful in your job. This means not being afraid to ask questions and not being afraid to own up to mistakes.
- Help us find and hire the best people for our clients. This starts with learning how to find the rock stars with the skills we’re looking for. We’ll show you how.
- Collaborate with our team on projects and speak up when you find something that can be done more efficiently.
- Work from home and have a dedicated office space to accommodate the job. Use your own phone and internet service and we will provide the rest.
- Reward you with bonuses that can significantly impact your overall compensation.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. You are part of our team that helps find candidates all over the country find their next big move professionally. Our service is a big deal in these people’s lives and you directly help make that happen.
- Give you what you need so you can get your job done right and help us keep on providing that world class service that keeps our clients coming back for more. This includes providing you with a MacBook Air laptop and all the tools you’ll need for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenge you to become the best version of yourself: learning all of the above will be challenging enough and when you put it all into practice you’ll be tremendously valued & loved by the team and our clients. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
- Give you room to thrive and prosper. This team is growing, and has exciting prospects for your own growth, both personally and professionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
We are unable to extend visa sponsorship to candidates who require it now OR in the future. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered.
| Date Posted
May 17, 2019
| Date Closes
June 16, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
Salary, $38,000.00 - $42,000.00, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
13-1071.00 Employment, Recruitment, and Placement Specialists
This job requires the following skills
- Administrative Assistant
- Business - Communication
- Customer Service
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Recruiting and Selection
This job is related other jobs in these career categories