Web Developer (all levels)
Insight Recruitment Lincoln, NE
We are one of Lincoln’s best places to work, not just for having a great culture, compensation & benefits, but because our employees will tell you so. We are currently looking to hire a Web Developer (at any level) who will be responsible for developing, testing and supporting business solutions in a .NET environment using C# or Java. Salary range $55k - $107k + excellent benefits.
- Develop and maintain high quality web services and applications based on user requirements.
- Perform testing including automated unit testing of applications.
- Identify and work with supervisor to recommend mitigation strategies for risks during development.
- Follow and promote good design and coding practices.
- Provide communication on project/task status clearly and effectively.
- Be able to achieve deadlines and goals while delivering excellent quality product.
- Be part of an on-call rotation.
- Be a team player who is willing to learn and teach other developers and stake holders.
Required Experience & Skills for Level II developer (more or less experience for senior or junior roles:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in web development using .Net framework using C# or Java.
- Experience with RDBMS development preferably with MSSQL Server.
- Experience with writing automated unit tests.
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a highly energized, fast-paced, adaptive environment.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
Ideal Experience & Skills:
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with AngularJS and AJAX.
- Experience with building for the cloud.
- Experience or knowledge of SOA pattern and REST Web services.
- Experience or knowledge ofTFS, TFSGit and build automation.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full SDLC including design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, build processes and testing.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business technology or related field (for candidates who do not have this we would still like to review your details as there can be exceptions to this rule depending on the type of experience you’ve had).
| Date Posted
November 16, 2018
| Date Closes
December 16, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
Salary, $55,000.00 - $107,000.00, Based on Experience
40 hours per week
| Start Date
| SOC Category
15-1134.00 Web Developers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position