Eleven Talents is adding an Accounting Assistant to our Accounting team. This full-time opportunity offers a competitive benefits and compensation package and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for supporting the needs and initiatives of the accounting department and performing day to day accounting activities for multiple entities within the company structure.
Eleven Talents, LLC is a closely held real estate firm with multiple areas of focus including single family re-development, real estate development, investment real estate, lending and tax lien investing. These focus areas make up six closely held operating companies with shared staff and resources.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable entries for utilities invoices and manual invoices outside the import process
- Accounts Payable document handling including tear down, mailing, filing and retrieval
- Online real estate tax payments entry
- Issue month-end intercompany invoices
- Assist with:
- Completing daily cash deposits into banking system
- Recording collection payments received into business system
- Recording vehicle maintenance expense into business system
- Recording insurance claim proceeds into business system
- Recording of bankruptcy payments into business system
- Processing credit card receipts into both accounting and business system
- Other duties as assigned.
Accounting Assistant Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- One year of experience in accounting position highly preferred
- Proficiency in QuickBooks is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy required
- Self-starter with good time management skills needed
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills required
- Ability to research, resolve and complete tasks within pre-determined deadlines and schedules
- Approaches challenges as opportunities with a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Possess solid written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to embrace technology to promote efficient operations
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Word programs as well as ability to learn and effectively operate computer and associated software programs including but not limited to TrackVia, Traction, etc.
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 8 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.