Eleven Talents is seeking an exceptionally organized Asset Specialist to join our growing organization. This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package along with the opportunity to work in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
The Asset Specialist is accountable for developing asset plans based on new asset direction provided by Asset Managers and Project Managers and implement resources and materials to execute within budget and timeframe of plan completion. The Asset Specialist also monitors and reports holding times and updates management on a periodic basis.
Eleven Talents, LLC is a closely held real estate firm with multiple areas of focus including single family re-development, real estate development, investment real estate, lending and tax lien investing. These focus areas make up six closely held operating companies with shared staff and resources.
This position reports to the Director of Asset Onboarding and works closely with Asset Managers and Project Managers in the development of asset plans and implements and administers the plan, monitors, and reports status updates through completion of asset plan of assets obtained through foreclosure, tax deed or other means.
- Assists in the initial asset setup in system as directed by Asset Manager
- Vendor Relationships – researches vendors for specific markets, communicates needs of the company and vets each vendor for quality, price and fit; submits vendor for approval then develops and maintains individual vendor relationships
- Requests bids and saves to BOX and forwards to Project Managers
- Appropriately acts upon receipt of Asset Notices
- May recruit and manage local agents and contractors to provide services in small/one-off areas
- Coordinates local resources to perform tasks as needed to fulfill asset plan – creates, updates, and closes work orders per property
- Creates purchase orders for materials required of each property
- Coordinates and interacts with county/city officials for assets requiring approval or city input as well as specific state, county, city, and covenant requirements as it relates to repairs, construction and/or inspections
- Tracks and maintains possession and preservation of assets as directed by Asset Manager
- Prioritizes items requiring attention from members of the Asset Services team
- Performs utility checks and mow/snow as needed in back-up support of onboarding team member
- Assigns Purchase Orders as well as research pending issues; oversees and processes vendor invoices
- Manages oversight of logistics and deployment for assets in custody from possession to sale
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Computer Science preferred with emphasis in real estate, logistics, business administration, finance, or related field
- Small business experience a plus
- Strong desire to manage a process needed
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills a must
- Strong time management skills coupled with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to process work quickly and accurately - dealing with interruptions, changing timelines and priorities on a regular basis
- Self-starter and able to work independently with minimal direction
- Willing to embrace technology to promote efficient operations and comfortable using software programs to process data and interpret results through critical thinking skills
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Word programs as well as ability to learn and effectively operate computer and associated software programs – including but not limited to TrackVia, Traction, etc.
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 8 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.