Westroads Rheumatology Associates is seeking a Medical Assistant with a dynamic personality and front office experience to work in our busy practice.
If you meet the above criteria, you will:
• Promptly greet patients and visitors with a smile, professionalism, and courtesy
• Collect and enter patient demographic information into the TSI Nextgen
• Collect, scan, verify, and enter patient insurance into the system
• Collect and post co-pay/co-insurance when appropriate
• Notify patient and attempt collection of past-due balances
• Answer in-coming phone calls, schedule patients, take detailed messages, perform out-going patient telephone confirmation, and follow up with patients
• Collaborate with medical providers and staff to ensure quality patient care
• Cover back office duties if needed.
• High school graduate or GED
• Training as a medical assistant (certificate or AS degree) with a minimum of 24 months of direct front office work experience and current MA credentials
• Current BLS certification
Candidates must have at least two year of recent experience in medical Front Office. The candidate must maintain patient confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of professionalism at all times. The qualified individual will be patient focused and must work well with team members. Experience with TSI Nextgen PM scheduling system is a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
• Fast paced
• Professional clinical office environment
Westroads Rheumatology Associates PC