Express Employment on 99th and Fort is currently recruiting for a Showroom Sales Associate!
The Showroom Sales Associate will be responsible for providing support and customer service in the client’s showroom. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, a strong and dependable work ethic, and the ability to work on a team as well as work individually. The Showroom Sales Associate will assist with sales, customer interaction, order processing, and administrative necessities.
• Competitive compensation based on experience ($15-$18hr).
• The schedule is either:
• 9:00 am – 5:30 pm during the week and 9:00 am – 3:00 pm on Saturdays
• 8:00 am – 5:00 pm for four weekdays and 9:00 am – 3:00 pm on Saturday.
• Casual and fun work environment!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Working to increase sales for the company.
• Ensuring that items and merchandise and displayed in a way that appeals to customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES Below is representative.
• Ability to stay focused, efficient and accurate while working with customers on the floor.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks
• Outgoing and detail-oriented.
• 1-2 years related experience in sales operations or sales support preferred
• Knowledge of the interior design community
• Excellent verbal and written skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
|Date Posted||June 4, 2020|
|Date Closes||July 4, 2020|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||41-4012.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products|
This job requires the following skills
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position