"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest honors"
Providing high quality healthcare services with compassion, respect, trust and fun is the purpose that drives us every day. We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Medication Aides (CMA) to strong build relationships and support the wellness of our residents. If your idea of a fantastic day is having fun while helping make a difference in the lives of others then The Heritage at Shalimar Gardens - 749 E. 29th St, Fremont, NE 68025 is the place for you!
In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well being.
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily living.
- Administer medications, maintain records and follow service plans designed to enhance the lives of our residents.
Outstanding Candidates Will Have:
- An active state required CNA or CMA certification.
- Be able to assist residents with limited mobility, lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
If you have a calling to serve a higher purpose in your career we are the place for you!