Heritage Communities operates 14 communities in three states. As we grow, we continue to seek dynamic associates to join us on our mission to help active seniors Live Better. If you answer yes to the following questions, please reach out to us today!
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you thrive on new challenges each day?
- Do you prefer to move throughout the day, rather than sit at a desk?
- Are you driven by the idea of helping others, and contributing to the greater good of your community?
- Do you desire purpose and the ability to make a difference?
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for creating, developing and initiating innovative recruitment activities that attract candidates and builds strong talent pipelines. The incumbent leads and cultivates an effective recruitment network to promote job opportunities, source candidates and ensure a positive applicant experience. The Talent Acquisition Partner continuously seeks data related to industry trends, best practices and recruitment innovations to create scalable processes and viable solutions.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Cultivate a positive, inclusive culture through demonstrated behaviors that are aligned with our Core Values of Compassion, Respect, Trust and Fun.
- Inspire and influence community leadership on the importance and value of a strategic and efficient talent acquisition and onboarding process.
- Ensure a continued focus on talent acquisition by facilitating communications with hiring managers, influencing decisions and assisting in leadership training.
- Establish and evolve collaborative relationships with leaders, job candidates, school representatives, community organizations and 3rd party vendors.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives to recruit talent in a multi-state organization by leveraging social media, advertising, job events, direct sourcing, internet sourcing and marketing.
- Ensure an effective talent acquisition process that includes executing strategic recruitment plans and developing strong community/industry networks including professional organizations, social media and educational organizations.
- Perform in-depth analysis of recruiting processes, employment markets and report on trends and issues.
- Identify and initiate talent acquisition enhancements, technology and efficiency opportunities.
- Coach and train hiring managers on best practices, company processes and optimal candidate selection.
- Support and lead projects and initiatives in partnership with the HR Team, Operations, Leadership and 3rd party vendors.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws, regulations and organizational policies.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience including recruitment and talent acquisition.
- Experience using an ATS and HR software. ApplicantStack and Kronos Workforce Ready experience preferred.
- Experience building networks, implementing creative sourcing strategies and building talent pipelines.
- Experience with use of social networking and job posting sites such as Indeed, LinkedIn, CareerLink, etc. for the purposes of recruiting.
- Experience developing and managing talent acquisition programs or projects such as high-school and college relations, training programs and hiring manager training/coaching.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM SCP certification preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or some college coursework in related field preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with diverse groups including colleagues, clients and business contacts at various levels ranging from entry-level employees to senior executives.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and develop solutions.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong technical skills with knowledge of business software programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain confidential and privileged information that involves HIPPA, residents, associates.