Healthcare worker COVID-19 vaccination opportunities are coming very soon and will be available to The Heritage at Legacy team members and residents. Our team members and residents are first priority. Protect Yourself, Protect Your Loved Ones, Protect Our Seniors.
We are seeking a cheerful, bright and brilliant Senior Living Counselor (Senior Living Sales and Marketing) with great listening and communication skills who loves working with older adults, their families, and referral sources.
The Senior Living Counselor will be directly responsible for all aspects of the sales and marketing process within The Heritage at Legacy including sales strategy, management of the sales process, outreach efforts, campaign planning and execution, and building relationships with prospects, families and referral partners.
This is a roll-up-your-sleeves opportunity fit for an individual with a passion for doing what it takes to get the job done. This is a critical position within our organization with an emphasis on sales and relationship building. The role is designed for a self-starter who has a love for people.
We believe a successful Senior Living Counselor will embrace the following tactics to drive results:
- A curious approach and intuitive ability to discover the needs of prospects, families, and key influencers to foster deep relationships
- Use of highly developed relationship selling methods to host tours, advancements of sales, maximize time in the selling zone, close sales
- Diligent with creative follow-up, home visits, phone calls, tours and other face to face opportunities
- Strong prospecting and closing skills
- Personal leadership style that says you own outcomes by setting a strong example, fostering a positive working environment and achieving sales goals
- Embrace Heritage Communities CRM and CRM strategies, maximize time in the selling zone and strategic planning sessions
- Plan and host marketing events
- Managing and adhering to the sales and marketing budget, ordering promotional materials and items
- Collaboration with internal team to drive sales results
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution of the sales & marketing plan
- Ability to assess, critically think, strategize and implement ideas
- Valid driver's license and dependable vehicle for transportation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with sales training, coaching and mentoring preferred
- The right candidate for this position will have at least one years of successful sales experience, preferably in any of the following service lines: independent living, assisted living and/or memory care.
- Heritage Communities has "FUN" as one of our Core Values, and thats exactly what we have while enriching the lives of others. We are looking for Loyal, Dedicated, Experienced people who take pride in providing quality care to the residents who call our Great Communities, their Homes! We are a "Residents First" focused community, a stable working environment that feels like family. To learn more about our company, visit www.heritage-communities.com. EOE
The Heritage Communities benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Compliantly Lunch or Dinner at Community