IT System Administrator
Heritage Communities, an industry leader in senior living, is looking for an IT System Administrator to join our growing team!
As a Systems Administrator with Heritage Communities, you will be responsible for supporting the technology needs for our senior living communities throughout Nebraska, Iowa, and Arizona. The ideal candidate will have a solution-focused mindset and the ability to provide excellent customer service, training and support.
In this role, we are looking for someone who is passionate about technology, loves customer service, team oriented, and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-site environment. Occasional travel is required.
At Heritage Communities, we provide you the opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, growing organization that makes a positive difference in the lives of the seniors we serve. If you are seeking an organization that gives back, you'll love working here!
- Support End User operations remotely and in-person
- Cloud infrastructure, PC, network equipment administration and support
- Phone system administration
- Online services administration
- Maintenance of physical infrastructure (racks, cabling, power equipment, etc.)
- Mobile Device Management
- User administration and permissions management across systems
- Technology vendor management
- Business application support
- IT purchasing, license management, and contract management
- 2-5 Years in supporting Windows 10 desktops
- 2+ Years working with Office 365
- 1+ years of experience in Windows Server and/or Azure
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn VOIP
- Understand networking concepts around routing and switching
- General understanding of how technology works.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Driver's License