Certified Medication Aide/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CMA/CNA)
The Heritage at Legacy is looking for Certified Medication Aides/ Certified Nursing Aide (CMA/CNA) to join our great team! We offer a fun, rewarding work environment with great benefits and competitive wages as well as shift differentials (evening and night). This position is located in West Omaha, Nebraska.
The primary role of our Certified Medication Aide Certified Nursing Assistants (CMA/CNA)at Heritage Communities is centered support and assistance to residents allowing them to enjoy their highest level of independence while receiving the necessary care and service to meet their changing needs.
The CareStaff at Heritage Communities provides resident care services and administration of medications which includes charting, reporting and monitoring resident's condition. These associates require a Certified Nurse Assistant/Aides and Certified Medication Aides in addition to their responsibilities.
- Preferred 1 Year experience, but not necessary. CNA or 40 hour Med Aide License Required CMA
- Offers resident assistance in personal care, health maintenance and daily activities of living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, ambulation, toileting and serving of meals and laundry.
- Administers medication as requested by the resident and in accordance with Nebraska regulations governing the provision of medications by the Medication Aide-40 certification.
- Provides assistance to and from activities, appointments in accordance with service agreement while encouraging as much independence as appropriate for each individual.
Shifts : Certified Medication Aide/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CMA/CNA) Full Time Days
The Heritage Communities benefits package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic & Additional Voluntary Coverage for Employee, Spouse and/or Children)
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Complimentary Lunch or Dinner at Community
Heritage Communities has "FUN" as one of our core values, and thats exactly what we have while enriching the lives of our residents! Employees enjoy a rewarding work environment with TRUST, COMPASSION and RESPECT. We are looking for loyal, dedicated, experienced people who take pride in providing quality care to the residents who call our communities home. To learn more about our company, visit www.heritage-communities.com.If you fit the qualifications, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you! EOE