CAREERLINK PRESENTS.... the role of SENIOR TAX PREPARER
Our newest Careerlink staffing partner is looking for a Senior Tax Preparer to join their Chattanooga-based, firmly established (20 years and counting!) CPA firm. This group is seeking someone that will not only put clients first but will thrive in a supportive, family-friendly environment.
Recruiter’s Note: This organization takes tremendous pride in offering competitive compensation and benefits, a commitment to professional development, a flexible work schedule (Fridays are typically half days) and a professional, faith-based culture.
This position is responsible for:
Working directly with assigned partners, individuals and businesses to assist with tax preparation with varying levels of complexity with regard to determining tax strategies that defer, minimize or eliminate tax payments.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelors in Accounting, Master’s degree in Tax (preferred)
- Three (3) to ten (10) years’ work experience
- Prior staff supervisory experience
- Strong tax compliance, consulting
- Experience with preparation/review of Federal corporate taxation, consolidations, partnerships, and state taxation
- Experience in the use of tax software and related research tools
- Microsoft Office Products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people development and delegation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Able to work well in a team environment