A Careerlink partner has requested our assistance in staffing (2) RN roles at their family-centered treatment center that was created and designed to treat the acute mental and behavioral health needs of children ages 6 to 18 years old who suffer from depression, anxiety, mood swings, phobias, and suicidal or homicidal thoughts.
Why this opportunity is unique:
- You get to work with children who are suffering – not just with physical ailments but trauma. Your patient, kind, understanding persona will go a long way in assisting/ensuring their experience is beyond the proverbial “band aid” but positively impacting their mental wellbeing as well.
- This facility is in urgent need extra hands and is willing to negotiate wages. They won’t negotiate on experience or impact but they will pay more than the norm for the right person.
- This position can be either temporary or long-term (with a plethora of benefits – and a multitude of locations). If you’re looking to move, while keeping an eye out for a new home base – this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
What you need to be able to do:
- Must be able to effectively communicate with patients, doctors, and co-workers verbally and written.
- Must have a team player attitude and have the ability to collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to provide superb customer service when communicating and giving assistance to patients, physicians, coworkers and visitors in a prompt, courteous and professional manner.
- Use tactic, sensitivity, sound judgment and a professional attitude when relating with patients, families, and co-workers at all times to maintain patient confidentiality.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness, patience and dedication.
- Ability to adapt to various patient populations, work in a fast face environment, and adapt calmly and effectively to emergency situations.
- Be able to read charts, treatment plans, physician orders and typewritten materials.
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
- Current state licensure and basic life support; required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of state and federal regulations pertinent to work area/job.
- Maintains required licensing and/or certifications current and up-to-date.
What we can assist you with:
- Must be able to pass medication administration exam.
- Must successfully complete CPR and Handle with Care or Crisis Prevention Intervention training within 10 days of employment.