Before reading the job description of the Agent in Training position, please kindly take note of the following information:
- Careerlink is now offering staffing services – Why is this important to you, dear applicant? Because, if you qualify for the position at hand and have an opportunity to speak directly with the recruiter for this position, you will receive:
- Honest feedback – We’ll tell you when you’re awesome and when there are things you may want to work on.
- Resume and interview guidance – We’ll provide advice (if needed) that will increase your chances of getting the job.
- Full circle follow-up – We’ll share what we learn as you go through the interview process, to include the good, the bad and the awesome.
- This job is posted by Careerlink but is not at Careerlink. We’ve been contracted to find an amazing person by one of our clients. Lucky for you, we have excellent clients.
And now, without further ado…. CAREERLINK PRESENTS the role of AGENT IN TRAINING:
This role is designed to assist the right individual to become a “mini agent”, with the ability to learn from one of the most respected insurance agencies in the Omaha Metro area.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Friendly and professional disposition
- “Can do” attitude
- Customer service background – Retail experience is ideal (ex. the agency owner has over a decade of retail experience, which makes him hugely successful in this field)
What we offer to the right individual:
- Solid leadership that believes in providing their team with the tools/care/support necessary to see them succeed – In this office, the word “boss” is a 4-letter term
- Flexible schedule
- A base salary + commission. People typically make anywhere from $65-$75k their first year in this role. This is just a projection – as this opportunity offers unlimited earning potential.