CAREERLINK PRESENTS the role of OFFICE ASSISTANT:
A small but mighty Omaha-based equipment company is looking for the next addition to their team. Although the role is entry level, it has potential to evolve to more responsibility, which translates to a larger paycheck.
- Manage first impressions - You will be the first person a customer sees when entering the office as well as the person most often answering the phone.
- Data entry - Invoices, call transactions, etc.
- Accounting - This is a small part of the job and a great way to learn, as they will train.
- A great personality - A lot of folks have applied but no one had the "wow", "super nice", "I'm here to be a part of an amazing team" factor.
- A willingness to pitch in, learn and grow
- Honesty, integrity, etc. - Good people only please
If this is you - APPLY! It might be the best thing you ever did.