Careerlink, on behalf of one of our premier partners, is hiring for the position of HR LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST.
(position is located onsite in Carlstadt, New Jersey - and alll applicants need to have a conversational understanding of the Korean language)
- Create, maintain and improve current annual curriculum and training program.
- Create proposals for new learning solutions as needed.
- Manage the budget of learning and development.
- Responsible for the development, management, delivery, effectiveness and evaluation of all assigned training programs and offerings.
- Act as an internal consultant for training solutions as needed for specific development.
- Measure, track and evaluate learner and client satisfaction.
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluate online & eLearning programs.
- Manage and drive the company performance management program.
- Provide education in understanding the performance management concept and system.
- Collect and analyze the data.
- Propose improvements to program as needed.
- Create employee talent profiles
- Offer counseling services to employees as needed.
- Conduct harassment investigations and interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Organizational Development, Business or related field
- Korean language competence – speaking, reading and writing (mandatory)
- Ability to operate independently with minimal direction
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- LMS general knowledge
DESIRED (but not mandatory) REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in HRD related functions (preferred)
- SHRM-CP (preferred)
- PHR (preferred)
- ATD certificate (preferred)