Careerlink, on behalf of one of our premier partners, is hiring for the position of
(these positions are located onsite in Columbus OR Nebraska City, Nebraska - with some flexibility in regard to working from home)
This position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues
- Act as an employee champion and change agent
- Assess and anticipate HR-related needs and communicate those needs proactively with HR department and business management
- Acts as a consultant in the areas of behavior modification, conflict resolution, position profile development and pay administration.
- Ensures compliance with all legal and corporate guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Provides first-line professional level and strategic HR support to business units in functional areas of HR including, but not limited to: Employment, employee relations, coaching/counseling, workforce planning and risk analysis, succession planning and training on HR programs
Accountability, honesty, and trustworthiness are key attributes for individuals in this rote.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field (strongly preferred) - A combination of postsecondary education and direct HR experience (as described below) equivalent to 7 years may be substituted for the education requirement
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Society for Human Resources Management - Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), Society for Human Resources Management - Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), or other HR related certification (strongly preferred)