Careerlink, on behalf of one of our premier partners, is hiring for the position of E-Commerce & Social Media Manager.
Due to tremendous growth, our partner is searching for goal-oriented E-Commerce & Social Media Manager to join their driven and fast-paced team. In this role, you will ensure that our partner aptly initiates and maintains a leading edge in eCommerce, social media arena, while keeping their organization visible to the public and within the industry trades.
- Regularly audit and update content on websites.
- Development of promotional strategies to drive direct bookings and increase website traffic.
- Management of content across top search sites.
- Analysis of each campaign deployed to report ROI and utilize the data to adjust the approach.
- Development and activation of media opportunities.
- Build and deploy promotional, special events, and holiday activities and transactional email campaigns.
- Continuously test email campaigns to ensure highest possible performance.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Create workflows that trigger throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales and create loyalty.
- Analyze and report on email campaign performance.
- Ensure emails follow industry standards and best practices.
- Respond to all social media direct messages and comments in public view with a sense of urgency.
- Assist in identifying social media influencer opportunities and organize collaboration.
- Analyze and report on monthly follower metrics.
- Shared graphic design responsibility for all digital and print assets.
- Must be able to quickly change project focus based on requests.
- Communicate effectively with all departments and team members.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor, ethics and image of self and subordinates.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with our vendors.
- Always maintain positive attitude and approach.
- 3 - 5 years of E-Commerce experience
- Required experience in graphic design utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of solutions
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience utilizing social media platforms
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the Food/Beverage industry, preferably in the Orlando market