BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help clients around the world achieve their goals.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
CREATE our future by empowering organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, we have been recognized as the trusted source for reliable data capture, assessment, and analysis.
We are the iconic brand in assessment and technology services. We are Scantron professionals.
Scantron is a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help learners, educators, business owners, and professionals around the world achieve their goals. We empower organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, the Scantron brand has been recognized as the trusted source for assessments, analytics, technology services, managed print, and data capture solutions. Scantron is headquartered in Eagan, MN, with offices in Omaha, NE, Columbia, PA, and in the Research Triangle of NC. www.Scantron.com
- Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
- Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
- Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
- We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
The IT Implementation Engineer II is a senior technical role that serves healthcare, banking, SMB and enterprise customer base. The individual is a part of a large project team who works priority issues and collaborates with other engineers, client account specialists and project management teams to provide the best customer service experience possible.
- Completes and assists in managing ongoing projects and other required tasks while evaluating problems, identifying solutions and prioritizing to meet business needs
- Acts as a resource for other IT staff as needed, while ensuring customer needs and project efforts are fulfilled
- Staging and testing equipment for installs
- Providing remote support for remote installations
- Providing phone support for Field Service Technicians performing on-site installations
- Participating in calls and meetings regarding technical project deliverables and due-dates
- Communicating ongoing project status related to assigned tasks
- Traveling to customer site and performing systems installation
- Meet all attendance requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Science; or a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in local and wide area networking (preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with computer operating systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with computer hardware, including desktop and laptop computers and servers
- Strong Server experience (Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019)
- Servers, Workstations, SAN, Switches/Firewalls
- Cloud Solutions (Office 365, Azure, AWS)
- Virtualization experience (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (preferred product experience - Datto, VEEAM, Barracuda, etc.)
- Superior troubleshooting capabilities
- Build network environments (Servers, Switches, Firewalls, Routers)
- Active Directory Management
- Exchange Management
Scantron is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Wendy Hinson at 919 657-6903 .