BUILD your career with a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help clients around the world achieve their goals.
LIVE your passion through a culture that actively supports community involvement and embraces a "whole person" company benefits philosophy including a compensation package designed for your total well-being.
CREATE our future by empowering organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, we have been recognized as the trusted source for reliable data capture, assessment, and analysis.
We are the iconic brand in assessment and technology services. We are Scantron professionals.
Scantron is a global, diversified company that provides market leading assessment capabilities and technology services to help learners, educators, business owners, and professionals around the world achieve their goals. We empower organizations of all sizes to monitor, measure, and understand information in order to improve effectiveness. For more than four decades, the Scantron brand has been recognized as the trusted source for assessments, analytics, technology services, managed print, and data capture solutions. Scantron is headquartered in Eagan, MN, with offices in Omaha, NE, Columbia, PA, and in the Research Triangle of NC. www.Scantron.com
- Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
- Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
- Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
- We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
Test, diagnose, and repair computer printer/copier equipment and their assemblies. Provide technical phone support on a wide variety of printers/copiers.
- Test, diagnose, and repair electronic and mechanical equipment
- Provide technical phone support to field service technicians and customers
- Earn manufacture product certification through training as assigned
- Complete necessary paperwork for equipment/parts being repaired/shipped
- Effective organizational skills
- Work in a team environment, and across departments
- One year or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Strong electronic and mechanical ability
Education & Knowledge Required
Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or experience in the field of computer printer/copier repair.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Scantron is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator, Wendy Hinson at 919 657-6903 .