· Take charge of your future with our generous 401K savings plan with company match, which is vested from day one.
· Participate in our company wide well-being program that also serves to lower your annual health insurance premiums.
· Explore new education opportunities with our Tuition Reimbursement Plan which covers up to $5,250.
· We offer work-life flexibility, meeting personal obligations along with professional success.
The Salesforce Administrator provides critical support for sales, marketing, and other processes and business units in the area of salesforce automation and technology tools. They are responsible for sales technology application administration, the quality and integrity of data within the sales technology applications, and data analysis and reporting under the directions of the Manager Technical Applications.
Data Management (40%)
- Responsible for the data quality, integrity, and reliability of the SFA application and other enhancements, including executing on Scantron’s Data Retention Policy
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address business and process improvement opportunities involving sales support, SFA and other applications as requested. Serve as a point of contact for sales representatives experiencing technical difficulties with the SFA Application
- Develop strong relationships with sales, marketing, finance and other processes to ensure business unit linkage and support, accurate and timely identification of business requirements, and end user utilization of applications to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales & marketing organization
Application Administration (20%)
- Create documents that clearly communicate processes, user requirements, application enhancements and training opportunities
- Provide and direct problem resolution regarding application questions from end users and team members
- Create the documentation for new and improved processes, user requirements, and application enhancements; manage processes for licenses and user documentation
- Responsible for maintaining the security, optimum performance and availability of the Application environment
- Maintain the installation, configuration, and support of the SFA application and other applications as required
- Assist in the configuration of the SFA application to support new business processes and business requirements
- Maintain the Sales Support SharePoint site, including site migration in conjunction with rollout of Office 365 and ongoing site configuration; assist with the Marketing SharePoint site as needed
Data Analysis & Reporting (15%)
- Identify and implement the standard and custom reporting needs of internal users and non-users to provide optimal service. Develop and execute ad-hoc data requests from the SFA
- Work with Finance on sales metric reports. Provide expertise for business analysis and linkage to the sales & marketing processes
Sales Support/Training (15%)
- Handle special projects and on-going maintenance activities for the SFA application and other related applications and initiatives
- Develop and conduct the training of new users on applications and existing users on application enhancements (including but not limited to CRM and SharePoint)
Application Development & Business Analysis (10%)
- Oversee the testing and validation of changes and upgrades to the SFA system
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sales, Marketing, IT and other process and business unit leaders to ensure our preferred CRM Applications are accepted as a "core technology"
- Keep the application functional and effective while at the same time staying within department budgetary guidelines and providing a high level of service
- Design and oversee the testing and validation of changes and upgrades
- Research and assist with implementation of other applications/software as requested to support Sales & Marketing
- Act as liaison between Sales Operations and Marketing to support the integration of Salesforce and Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or related skills/experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, preferred
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience in sales, sales operations or support, marketing, information systems, project management, database administration or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience with Sales Force Automation (CRM) applications
- Technical hands-on experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL Server) and reporting applications
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ability to quickly grasp new software tools (proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Access)
- Strong database management, organization, training and planning skills
- Knowledge of quality tools and processes, sales tools and processes; software and hardware standards
- Experience with large, multiple projects from strategic to task level management
- Experience supporting remote technology users
- Good trouble-shooting skills - research and problem resolution with the ability to priority support and service requests
- Solid understanding of technology documentation practices
- Ability to evaluate new automation-related products