I2C Inc Omaha, NE
- Work closely with QA reviewing call evaluations and providing ongoing associate coaching and counseling ensuring KPI’s and customer service meets the client expectations.
- Work closely with QA reviewing call evaluations and provide ongoing QA feedback, contesting call evaluations that may be questionable.
- Compiles and delivers annual employee reviews to direct reports.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports with key contact center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics.
- Monitors performance, documents performance issues and implements disciplinary procedures in accordance with company policy.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, customer and operational issues that impact service quality. Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Works with TAC to ensure computers are in operating order.
- Ensures that all computers receive current programming updates.
- Works with Telecom to ensure phone equipment and lines are operational.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely identification of issues and processing of inquiries.
- Develop and maintain a close communication channel with clients to ensure smooth flow of information and improved satisfaction levels.
- Stay informed of all new process changes and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them.
- Train the new hires on product knowledge, internal tools and other call taking processes.
- Assist in administering team attendance records, salary preparation, staffing schedules and forecasts.
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high- quality staff.
- Analyze call /ticket trends and reasons why customers contact us, etc and drive a continuous improvement philosophy within the contact center.
- Work closely with management to achieve team and departmental goals.
- Assists in developing plans to ensure goals and standards are met or exceeded.
- Handle escalated calls and provide excellent consumer experience.
- Function as Client Services Representative when needed.
- Function as Manager on Duty when needed.
- Resolve operational and interdepartmental problems quickly. Coordinate with support deptt. For successful delivery of assigned tasks.
- Assists in interviewing candidates and evaluating call center personnel.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
We are looking for:
- Minimum Education: Minimum High School Graduation.
- Required Experience: 3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Skilled at promoting a cohesive team environment. Ability to work both independently and as part of an effective team.
- Flexibility to accept frequent schedule and project priority change, as business needs require.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and capable of building credibility among peers and senior management.
- Ability to identify issues, and recommend strategies and plans for resolution.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Proven mathematical and aptitude for numerical analysis.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Effective coaching and development skills.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Ability to utilize effective time management skills to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities.
- Strong consensus building skills.
- Good understanding of call center structure, support functions, day to day operations and deliverables.
- Hands on experience with basic reporting and web tools.
- Knowledge of electronic payments and prepaid cards preferred.
- Familiar with the use of business applications for routine operations.
| Date Posted
May 21, 2020
| Date Closes
June 20, 2020
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
43-4051.00 Customer Service Representatives
This job requires the following skills
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Customer Service / Troubleshooting
- Customer Service Management
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position
More from Employer
Copyright © 2020 | Careerlink | All Rights Reserved