SALES / BUSINESS DEVELOPEMENT MANAGER
Total Construction Services,Inc. For 30 + years we have specialized in residential and commercial Insurance Restoration, Remodeling and Roofing. We are committed to excellence and exceeding our customers expectations and feel communication is critical for each projects successful outcome. We are honored to be a two time winner of the Better Business Bureau Integrity Award.
Total Construction Services is seeking the right person who brings us talent, energy and a Can Do drive. Can You think quickly, ask the right great questions and provide members and clients the right information to move forward? Do you carry a positive attitude with the desire to impress that client from start to finish?
The Sales/Business Developement Manager will be responsible for prospecting and implementing the sales cycle with new clients, while also developing a stronger relationship with our extensive source of current and past clients.This position is a newly created opportunity for those who seek individual recognition and opportunities to advance in a Team-Based environment.
- Work closely with Owner and Project Estimating Team in developing strategies and communication to drive new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the administrative and production staff teams to update our client data base software in developing target lists, sales strategies and new business opportunities.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads through direct calls to clients.
- Develope, plan and implement sales strategies with our marketing & sales management team.
- Work style that is detailed, organized and reliable.
|Date Posted||June 1, 2020|
|Date Closes||July 1, 2020|
|Address||6727 N 56th st|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 plus hours per week|
|SOC Category||11-2021.00 Marketing Managers|
|Address||6727 N. 56th|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68152|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position