The Office Manager monitors the daily business operations of BHS including compliance to non-clinical regulatory bodies, billings and fee collections, and facilitating benefits applications as appropriate.
Responsible for completing various client and administrative duties including insurance verification, facilitating the intake process, data entry into behavioral health software programs, and client record management. Provides additional administrative support to the Director.
- Manage billing contracts. Work closely with Finance and third party Billing company to ensure billing is completed in a customer friendly, timely and accurate way. Compile billing reports and maintains billing records to ensure all authorizations are current. In collaboration with Finance, assist clients in need with payment plan contracts.
- Facilitates Intake Process. Gathers, organizes and enters client information into the Agency’s client database. Provides information about Agency programs and referrals when needed. Admits clients into BHS services. Conduct all BHS intakes at Bedford location and Parish/School as needed.
- Insurance Verification - Collects, documents and verifies financial information and/or insurance/payer benefits prior to client’s initial scheduled visit. Assesses payment/fees for new clients and assists with requesting payment arrangements. Initiates a “financial” file with all appropriate documentation needed for admission. Manage any insurance denials and facilitate appeals. Manage all current and future agreements with Insurance Companies
- Consistent with standard accounting practices, develop and implement an effective on-site payment collection process. Ensure safe and timely transport of payments and billing information to the Finance Department on a routine and consistent basis according to schedule.
- Manage credentialing process for all new and existing therapists.
- Serve as a Penelope Superuser to train all new staff in BHS, troubleshoot problems, and work as a liaison with Penelope representatives
- Oversee Records Management and data reporting. Ensures records are organized and stored securely. Processes requests for client records and releases records according to Federal regulations and Agency standards. Assist with Agency CQI processes and Outcomes reporting.
- Manage all MOUs and billing agreements with Schools and Parishes. Manage all MOUs with Agencies for whom we offer EAP services. Develop, expand and market EAP model to other businesses and Catholic apostolates throughout the area.
- Work with BHS Director and Institutional Advancement on grants as well as all aspects of reporting and continuous quality improvement, and
- Work with BHS Director on annual budget and provide Director with analysis on monthly budget updates provided by Finance.
• Perform other duties as assigned
|Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
Required of All Positions:
- Knowledge and support of Catholic Charities’ purpose, mission, vision, values, and ethical standards.
- Knowledge and support of the Catholic Charities Compliance Program requirements including – but not limited to – the Code of Ethics, the Compliance Policy, and all relevant compliance procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics
- 1-2 years administrative experience required.
- 2 years experience in a behavioral health field preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 4-Year College Degree Preferred
Licensure, Certifications, and other Designations:
- CPR and First Aid certification or ability to obtain within first 60 days of employment.
- Valid Nebraska Driver’s License and Insurability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.