Vice President, Stewardship and Mission Advancement
Catholic Charities of Omaha Omaha, NE
Collaborates with Executive Director, Board members, and other key stakeholders to develop and implement revenue strategies through multiple channels such as fundraising campaigns, donor solicitation, fundraising events, strategic business alliances, social enterprise, grants, and new small business development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports and partners with Executive Director and Board members on all major fundraising initiatives.
- Actively works with Executive Director and executive staff to develop and implement a comprehensive development strategy.
- Contributes stewardship-related content for Agency website.
- Assumes primary responsibility for development and execution of all proposals. Writes and archives all proposals to support long-term relationship-management.
- Monitors all donor information and presents statistical analysis to Board and other executive team members.
- Develops and implements a stewardship program aimed at cultivating relationships with donor community.
- Monitors and reports frequently and consistently on the progress of the stewardship goals.
- Recruits, hires, and mentors a vibrant Stewardship team.
- Develops and manages key relations from within the business community in collaboration with Executive Director and Board members.
- Works with Director of Marketing to create public relations and marketing materials for the public and the media.
- Evaluates overall results of revenue strategy and recommends modifications as needed to ensure attainment of strategy goals.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Innovative fundraising techniques
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to influence and engage a wide range of donors
- Ability to work both independently without close oversight, but also as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Catholic Charities
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Catholic Charities mission, vision, values, and ethical standards
- Knowledge of Catholic Charities compliance program requirements including, but not limited to, Code of Ethics, Compliance Policy, and all organization-wide policies for compliance and compliance procedures affecting specific duties and responsibilities
- Minimum of a 4-year degree
- 5+ years of business development experience in donor relations, major gift solicitations, grant writing, capital and/or major gift campaigns
- Proven ability to fundraise and meet established financial targets
- 5+ years staff supervision experience
- Demonstrated experience with development and successful management of business relationships
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Public relations and marketing expertise
| Date Posted
December 27, 2017
| Date Closes
January 26, 2018
3300 N. 60th Street
| Located In
| Work At
| Job Type
40 hours per week
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
11-9151.00 Social and Community Service Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Free Parking
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
This job requires the following skills
- Business - Strategy Development
- Business - Writing
- Executive Leadership
- Microsoft - Excel
- Microsoft - Outlook
- Microsoft - PowerPoint
- Microsoft - Word
- Excellent Communications
- Public Speaking
- Strong Work Ethic
- Non-Profit Marketing / Sales
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position