Northfield Retirement Communities, Inc. Scottsbluff, NE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or previous sales experience in business-related field preferably in a non profit organization.
- Strong background with computer based systems.
- Exhibit a demonstrated ability to successfully sell a product.
- Ability to work without daily direction.
- Ability to close the sale.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning prospective resident’s personal and financial information.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with voluntary Board of Directors and also make external presentations on behalf of the Company.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and meet with prospective residents, at their convenience, concerning inquires into Northfield Retirement Communities, Inc.
- Ability to relate to potential residents, residents, staff, families and the general public.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language or a language understood by a substantial portion of the facility’s residents.
- Present sales options for all company service areas which are best suited for or favored by potential clients.
- Maintain accurate reporting of sales prospects and sale progress to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Go directly to the Resident’s Rights worksheet.
1. Must be at least 25 years old with a valid Nebraska driver’s license
2. Cannot have been convicted of any crimes related to any services to be provided under this job description, including, but not limited to, moral turpitude, assault or violence.
Delegation of authority
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
Promote the services of the Company in an efficient, effective and professional manner in the sales of health care contracts, or private pay contracts
Conduct marketing activities in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
| Date Posted
September 26, 2017
| Date Closes
October 26, 2017
2100 Circle Dr
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $38,000.00 - $43,000.00, Based on Experience, Sales Commission
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
40 hours per week
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
11-2021.00 Marketing Managers
Yes - 50
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
This job requires the following skills
- Real Estate Sales
- Healthcare Sales
- Non-Profit Marketing / Sales
- Sales - Performance Analysis / Reporting
- Sales - Presentations
- Sales / Marketing Leadership
- Sales / Marketing Project Coordination / Management
This job is related other jobs in these career categories