Northfield Retirement Communities, Inc. Scottsbluff, NE
- R.N. preferred
- Hold a current unencumbered license in the State of Nebraska.
- Competent to provide nursing related services according to scope of practice.
- Able to direct and supervise staff.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Cannot have been convicted of any crime related to any services to be provided under this job description, including, but not limited to, moral turpitude, assault or violence.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics adopted by the N.N.A.
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language or a language understood by a substantial portion of the facility’s residents.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess personal qualities, which make it possible to maintain good interpersonal relationships; e.g. respect for each person as an individual, kindness, and loyalty.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Knowledge of developments and literature in geriatrics, medical and rehabilitative nursing.
- Ability to function effectively in emergencies and make necessary decisions regarding activities within the unit.
- Skill in identifying problems and planning for their solutions.
- Initiative and judgment in determining needs of nursing program and maintaining patient care in conformance with recognized standards of the medical unit.
- Maintain the flexibility to work at either campus at administration request.
- Go directly to the Resident’s Rights worksheet.
- Collect resident pre-admission and/or admission information and assist Director of Nursing to determine admittance and appropriate level of care.
- Consistently work cooperatively with administration, nursing service personnel, physicians, community agencies, residents, families and consultants.
| Date Posted
September 26, 2017
| Date Closes
October 26, 2017
2100 Circle Dr
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $25.00 - $29.00, Based on Experience
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
37.5 - 40.00 hours per week
| Start Date
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
29-1141.00 Registered Nurses
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Holiday Party
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
This job requires the following skills
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Computer Usage
- Problem Resolution
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Work Ethic
- Medical Case Management
- Medical Documentation Management
- Long-Term Care
This job is related other jobs in these career categories