Are you a Trooper?
If you think so, how do you know for sure?
At EAD, the formal definition of a Trooper is: never quits, is open to change and willing to step up, has a desire to win, is someone you can trust, motivates you to be better, keeps their composure under fire, is loyal to the company, their team members and the cause.
What does this really mean?
It means we have each other's backs, it means we take care of each other (especially when the chips are down), we don't abandon our client or our team when work needs to get done, it means we pick each other up, and it means we go all out until the last whistle blows.
If that describes you, we seek are looking for a Trooper to join us an Associate Controls Engineer.
What will I do?
Great question! You will work with nationally recognized companies to help automate their production lines, perform control system programming, collaborate with clients, vendors, project team members and more. You'll help define scope and design for PLC/DCS systems. And, of course, we want you to focus on working safely, always.
Would I be any good at it?
· Do you have three years' experience in a Controls Field designing or trouble shooting PLC/DCS systems?
· Are you always asking yourself and others, What else can I do?
· Do you geek out when you get to analyze and optimize processes, or work on multiple projects?
· Do you possess PLC logic knowledge with Allen Bradly/Siemens platforms?
· Do you love to spend your workday working in HMI or SCADA applications?
· Are you up to speed on NEC, NFPA, ISA and U.L. codes?
Anything else I should know?
EAD is not your average engineering firm! We build cool stuff for our customers really cool stuff. If you like to problem-solve, think creatively, work with super smart subject matter experts to find innovative solutions, we should talk. On top of all that, we encourage casual dress and occasionally petting our receptionist's dog.
Sound like somewhere you want to be? Then check out this awesome opportunity!
|Date Posted||April 5, 2018|
|Date Closes||May 5, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||EAD Corporate Office|