A Great Opportunity for Growth within a Successful Company!
EAD is one of the Midwest's most progressive and innovative construction, controls and engineering firms. EAD supports our clients' engineering, construction and controls automation projects on hundreds of systems in industrial manufacturing facilities. We specialize in the food, pharmaceutical, and parcel industries and¦we make cool stuff!
Our firm has been amazing clients and employees since 2001 and has an outstanding culture filled with comradery, teamwork and fun. We believe in supporting each other in the office and in the field. When a customer, co-worker or the company needs assistance we are a TEAM.
· Manufacture control panels complying with the project specification under the direction of the Panel Shop Management
· Mechanical tasks such as measuring, cutting (using hand tools), drilling and basic assembly work
· Electrical tasks such as cutting, stripping and crimping cables, and selecting electrical components.
· Conduct quality testing on panels utilizing live voltage.
· Continually improve personal knowledge regarding control panel manufacturing.
· Read & understand electrical wiring and mechanical layout drawings
· Ability to become OSHA 10-Hour certified
· Perform and document technical design reviews with other disciplines on the project team to produce the highest level of quality
· Capable and experienced in managing and performing projects in a fast-paced environment
· Time manage and prioritize tasks to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints
· Responsible for adhering to all EADs safety standards and practices
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Associates' Degree in Electrical/Electromechanical Technology or Industrial Electronics is preferred. Basic assembly experience, electrical background or industrial maintenance experience in lieu of education.
· Experience using basic hand tools such as screw drivers, battery operated screw drivers, wire strippers, crimpers, cutters and multimeters
· Basic assembly experience; electrical background preferred
· Manual dexterity
· Flexible approach
· Must be quality driven
· Excellent communication skills with Clients and in-house support staff
· Demonstrated independent worker requiring minimal direction
· Able to set priorities, and organize work to meet project deadlines
· Self-starter with strong attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task while working on numerous projects simultaneously
· Possess and able to maintain a valid driver's license
· Office, plant, or client site environment*
· Ability to sit and work at computer for an extended period of time
· Ability to walk up numerous flights of stairs/ladders multiple times a day and/or work in tight spaces in extreme conditions
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our customers.
EAD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
|Date Posted||November 15, 2017|
|Date Closes||December 15, 2017|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||EAD West|