Marcus Hotels & Resorts is the perfect place to start your career in hospitality! Join our growing teams and get involved with likeminded people with a passion for excellence.
Members of our team work all aspects of guest service, from front desk to banquet set up, culinary staff to housekeepers and everything in between. Get a glimpse behind the scenes of some of the city’s biggest events as they unfold at our locations, and be a part of that Marcus Magic our guests have come to know and love. With the endless opportunities you’ll find here, and encouraging management teams at all levels, you can unlock your potential and achieve your career goals.
POSITION PURPOSE: Service of beverage and food in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner resulting in guest satisfaction.
1. Checks and maintains proper set-up and cleanliness of service station before, during, and after shift.
2. Greets guests in a timely, friendly, and courteous manner and explains all specials, promotions, and snacks.
3. Takes orders, reciting selection of all call and premium brands as requested, requires memorization of all available drinks, beer, and taps.
4. Provides appropriate snack and garnish with all beverages.
5. Inputs orders into point of sale system to inform bartender an order was made in a timely manner.
6. Maintains cleanliness of guest tables and assists with the bar area.
7. Replenishes beverages as requested, frequently checking back with guest to inquire about satisfaction.
8. Presents the guest with the check promptly, thanking them and inviting them to return, so they will frequent the restaurant again.
9. Performs general cleaning tasks, using standard cleaning products as assigned by your supervisor to adhere to health standards.
10. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested e.g., special guest requests.
|Date Posted||December 4, 2017|
|Date Closes||January 3, 2018|
|Address||222 N. 10th Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Part-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Desired Secondary Language Skill||Spanish|
|SOC Category||35-3031.00 Waiters and Waitresses|
|Address||222 N 10th Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68102|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories