POSITION PURPOSE Assist Front Desk Manager with overseeing all Front Office Operations to insure profitability, control costs and quality standards to insure total guest satisfaction. Supervise front desk staff and assist with greeting guests, checking guests in and out, handling guest requests and complaints, and handling group check-ins.
1. Supervise front desk staff, reservations, and bell staff as needed.
2. Insure all daily functions from checklist are completed.
3. Greet guests and check them in and out.
4. Answer phones
5. Perform manual and computer posting of transactions.
6. Handle money, credit cards, and checks.
7. Issue mail and messages to guests.
8. Deal with guest complaint dissatisfaction.
9. Take reservations.
10. Provide directions and answers guest questions.
11. Enter wake-up calls.
12. Deliver items to rooms.
13. Load paper/toner into machines.
14. Perform additional duties or projects as assigned by Front Office Manager.
1. Previous front desk management experience required.
2. Good communication and math skills.
3. Accurate typing skills.
4. Problem solving abilities.
5. Accurate compute aptitude.
6. Supervisory and organizational skills.
7. Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time.
8. Ability to multi-task.
9. Meet deadlines for assignments and projects.
|Date Posted||August 6, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 5, 2017|
|Address||222 N. 10th Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
Weekend Availability is necessary.
|SOC Category||11-9081.00 Lodging Managers|
|Address||222 N 10th Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68102|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories