We are looking for an experienced accounts payable coordinator with attention to detail to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. Contour offers excellent benefits and competitive wages.
- Process accounts and payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording account data.
- Balance Vendor Statements
- Issue purchase orders.
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger - ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Balance and pay all company credit card transactions and receipt compliance.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Assist with administrative tasks and duties assigned by Controller
- Accounting experience required; Accounts Payable experience preferred but will consider Accounts Receivable experience
- Organized with a high degree of attention to detail
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry
- Experience with spreadsheets required and construction compatible software preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- MS Office
- Customer service and Negotiation skills