Landscaping General Manager
Lynch Management LLC Omaha, NE
LM Landscaping LLC. provides landscaping, lawn care, paving systems, and snow removal service to commercial properties. LM Landscaping LLC is a new subsidiary of Lynch Management Inc., looking to grow into a new market share in commercial industry. If you are looking to grow with a new company from start to finish jump on board!
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing management structures for day-to-day responsibilities within the company.
- Responsible for making sure all staff are well trained with the following: mowing, fertilization, chemical applications, maintenance of plants and trees, irrigation maintenance, and snow removal.
- Manage a crew of 5 – 15 employees on a daily basis. To include progressive discipline, quarterly reviews, yearly reviews, timekeeping.
- Create and send weekly reports to company contacts on business matters regarding the landscaping department.
- Manage all subcontractors doing business with the company in a landscaping.
- Knowledge of OSHA and general safety rules & regulations.
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to build and lead a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of hiring and supervising others
- Minimum of 5 years working as a landscape designer
- Ability to use computer programs, handheld devices and process paperwork.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
- Background check required.
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
LM Landscaping LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full Time
| Date Posted
November 14, 2017
| Date Closes
December 14, 2017
| Located In
| Job Type
| Start Date
| SOC Category
11-1021.00 General and Operations Managers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
This job requires the following skills
- Tree Climbing
- Landscape Specialist
- Ornamental Landscape Specialist
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Landscape Lighting
- Personnel Coordination
- Personnel Management
- Excellent Communications
- Excellent Logic and Reasoning
- Excellent Team Member
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Resolution
- Public Speaking
- Strong Flexibility / Adaptability
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Work Ethic
- Team Lead
This job is related other jobs in these career categories