At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Machine Operator (Specialist, Embossing)
Processes all of the Credit, ATM/Debit, and third party cards for FNBO and its affiliates by using Entrust embossing and inserting equipment. Also responsible for assisting on all of the mail functions of the department, and duties as assigned. Under general supervision and continually monitored by security cameras.
Shift hours will be between 5:00am-6:00pm, depending on which shift work, and may change based on business needs.
- Operates Entrust MX6000 Embosser and DPP software.
- Operates Entrust DX5100 inserting machine.
- Performs normal equipment maintenance functions on all machine, and initiates corrective action where appropriate.
- Performs balancing and inventory functions of plastics assigned to produce.
- Monitors quality control of all computer generated output and informs management of problems.
- Produces manual card requests using the Entrust MX6000 Embosser and Magtek reader/encoder.
- Prepares all out going credit cards for mailing to PSI.
- Researches and updates returned account correspondence.
- Updates accounts with bad addresses using the Embossing Address Change program.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes all returned mail.
- Researches and distributes customer requests for various FNBO products and services to the proper department.
- Adjusts sequence of work within constraints of overall schedules to optimize productivity.
- Personally solve various problems which arise during the workday, which include machine and non-machine problems.
High School graduate or equivalent. Good reading, analytical and mathematical skills, and interpersonal skills are required. Experience in Production Control Operations is desired. Experience using automated inserting equipment, PC experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, TBS), and typing skills is strongly desired.
Works closely with the entire Embossing staff and the Entrust service engineers on a daily basis. Communication and interaction with internal and external FNBO customers.
Odd hours depending on assigned shift. Assigned work location can be downtown or Business Park. Normal maintenance of assigned equipment. Ability to work in a highly secured environment is required. Lifting up to 65 pounds occasionally.
Errors will have a negative effect on the annual Personal Effectiveness Appraisal.
Reliable and consistent attendance is expected.
This is an ONSITE work position.
This position requires compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) security standards. Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable fingerprinting and credit reports.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement