At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Full Time, Mon 4am-12pm. Tues through Fri 5:30am-1:30pm. May have to work longer hours depending on workload
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and process customer/Bank deposits to meet or exceed established goals and deadlines.
- Prepare and process customer/Bank deposits to meet or exceed established quality and quantity standards.
- Support the development and enhancement of established processes within the retail lockbox department.
- Support the generation and implementation of new business and products within the retail lockbox department.
- Actively participate in any and all training to existing or new procedures within retail lockbox department.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Privacy Act and Bank Secrecy Act in support of the departmental compliance.
- Exhibit professional behavior and promote working relationships.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Data Entry experience and 10-key skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Maintain a dependable, reliable, and consistent adherence to set work schedule.
- Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
First National Technology Solutions