At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Responsible for designing, implementing, administering, monitoring and troubleshooting the organizations network, telecommunications and video conferencing infrastructure throughout all datacenters, corporate offices, disaster recovery site and all branch offices. Establish, document and maintain policies, procedures and standards. Effectively communicate with peers and other teams to report and resolve quality, hardware, software and operational issues. Monitor the performance, security, and implement necessary changes in a timely and effective manner. Assist in the development of strategies and solutions consistent with organizational objectives
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the design, configuration, installation, maintenance and management of network and telephony related devices and software
- Accountable for managing hardware and software that supports the networking and voice infrastructure including but not limited to routers, core switches, branch\closet switches, wireless, firewalls, load balancers, SDWAN, voice gateways and voice routers, VPN and various monitoring products
- Responsible for designing, updating and supporting all aspects of the voice and video communication hardware and software platforms including Cisco and Avaya
- Responsible for moves, adds and change requests related to routers, switches, wireless devices physical and software-based phones, voicemail accounts and video conferencing requests across the organization
- Responsible for monitoring (SolarWinds) all network and telecommunication devices and services
- Monitor and track network and telephony circuit costs while working to maximize the investment Responsible for managing backups and preforming regular disaster recovery tests for all network and telecommunication devices, software and services
- Recommend and implement security improvements based on current technology security standards and offerings in a timely and repeatable fashion
Ideal candidate will have at least an associate degree in the networking field or related area with 5+ years of related experience using and directly supporting end users in an enterprise. Ability to demonstrate basic understanding of software and device management for switches, routers, wireless, voice services and firewall technologies. Have the ability to demonstrate understanding of network and telecommunications services and be able to perform adds\moves\changes when requested. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Ability to work effectively in a team environment and effectively demonstrate team building attitude and skills. Cisco experience or certifications preferred.
Experience in one or more of the desired skills:
- Cloud Networking
- Cisco Viptela
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Cisco DNA
- Meraki VPN
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
First National Technology Solutions