At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Serve as the lead escalation point for the Command Center team members. Responsible for coordinating and implementing automation opportunities discovered through the PRA and Incidents caused by change. Act as an escalation point for other IT teammates with a focus on ways to improve team's current condition. Serve as a lead escalation point in the incident management process and engages on all P1 incidents. Actively works and communicates with business partners during critical incidents by running the business bridge call. Provides assistance in the process refinement and execution of other ITIL processes such as Problem, Change and Knowledge Management. Establishes and maintains a positive and collaborative relationship with team members.
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- Assist leader with all aspects of the Command Center operations
- Serve as an escalation point for all P1 incidents
- Ability to setup and manage the incident bridge for the business during critical events
- Development of process detailed documentation, self-service and self-help resources
- Run daily standups and operational review calls
- Review and implement recommendations regarding trends in the PRA and incidents caused by change reports
- Acts as an escalation point for other teammates
- Conduct regular meetings with engineers to review processes, tools, monitoring needs or updates.
- Regularly provide recommendations to management on improvements
- Frequently review incidents and changes and recommend automation opportunities to drive down mean time to recovery (MTTR)
- Proven ITSM knowledge and experience
- Ability to act as an interim leader
- Ability to create and generate executive reports for applicable key performance metrics on a monthly basis
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
First National Technology Solutions