At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.This role will be dedicated to Enterprise Cloud initiatives with an emphasis on Microsoft Azure/Office 365. Deliver subject matter expertise of Office 365 Security products with an emphasis in security, migration, management and support of implementations
This is a full time position located in Omaha Nebraska
Primary work hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
Provide overall Office 365 security expertise including strong knowledge of Azure Active Directory, Azure Information Protection, Information Rights Management, single sign-on and multi-factor authentication and related technologies (including Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security) Demonstrate consultative capabilities by providing value added information to the business for connecting technology, security and the business value of Office 365. Drive Office 365 security adoption and lead technical efforts to enable various Office 365 security products. Lead and participate in ongoing Office 365 security and strategy discussions. Stay current of all things Office 365, including changes & updates, roadmap & releases, and third-party solutions. Document system configurations, standards and procedures. Performs other duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Apply Reference Architecture(s) to internal / private cloud (on premise) and external/public cloud (off premise) solutions
- Serve as a Liaison to FNN Information Security Department through active collaboration and support of First National Information Technology to ensure security posture and program compliance
- Active participant during application architectural review meetings while providing guidance, education, and awareness; while ensuring Information Security involvement at the earliest stages
- Provide hands on security review and configuration of security components/systems
- Provide insight into the inner workings of cloud environments and ensure they meet security policies, standards, and requirements
- Effectively communicating security requirements for assigned enterprise cloud initiatives and ensuring an understanding of risk practices at FNBO.
- Serve as FNN Information Security point of contact for assigned enterprise cloud initiatives.
- Assess cloud risks and provide remediation recommendations.
Candidates must have:
- At least 4 or more years of experience in a security related profession.
- At least 2 years of experience in Office 365 and Azure Security
- Strong knowledge and experience in the below areas:
- Office 365 / Azure Cloud Security Products (DLP, ATP, MCAS, etc.-Intune (Conditional Access \ MDM \ MAM)
- OneDrive, Teams, and Sharepoint security
- Office 365 tenant configuration and security
- Azure Active Directory and role management
- PowerShell or python scripting skills
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery and Compliance
- Standard Networking Knowledge and troubleshooting (On-Prem & Cloud based networking)
- Cloud-based infrastructure with a focus on a "security first" design
- Cloud-based architecture and a tactical approach to how to apply security, including Isolation Segmentation, Application Security Groups, IAM Groups, and Roles
- Cloud security mechanisms and how they are used and implemented
- Cloud environments using containers, micro service technologies, and serverless computing
- Knowledge of secure coding practices and the ability to communicate them when working with delivery teams
- DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Security Tollgates, Security Automation and Response
- Threat models and risk assessments to characterize risk and security posture for Microsoft 365 and other cloud initiatives.
- Current trends in the security industry concerning cloud-based applications, platforms, and infrastructure
- The Agile Development Methodology and a willingness to embrace an agile culture - must be an advocate for continuous improvement and service excellence
- Data privacy as part of a culture driven approach "secure by design" up front
- Experience with other public cloud environments (AWS, GCP) a strong plus.
The ideal candidate will have general knowledge including:
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and components
- Automation concepts and tooling including Terraform, Cloud Formation, and Ansible
- General understanding of application security practices
- Able to learn and adapt to changes quickly
- Able to learn new technologies rapidly and independently
- Excellent communication and customer interface / relationship skills
- The ability to effectively work with others and coordinate activities both inside and outside of the security department when required
- Core banking concepts, including applicable regulatory standards, industry and government standards.
- Candidates must have good practical experience in information security, and a well-rounded knowledge of IT, and some experience in the banking industry
- Should have broad knowledge of security policies and practices, including ISO 17799 (27001), Payment Card Industry (PCI), Federal Financial Institution regulatory agencies (OCC, FFIEC)
- Regular and predictable attendance is required function of the job
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Participate in conferences and meetings
- Accepts ownership and full accountability for areas of responsibility
- Very high degree of initiative and passion for work
- One or more information security certifications is highly preferred (CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, etc.)
- One or more Cloud certifications is highly preferred (AWS, Azure, GCP Certifications)
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement