At First National, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.Part Time - Nights
This position is responsible for protecting, patrolling and monitoring sensitive internal and external areas surrounding the FNBO corporate properties. Their primary duty is to recognize and report on any suspicious activity occurring in and around FNBO property while keeping an open line of communication with the Security Operations Center, their Shift-Lead and Security Senior Manager.
1. Provide physical security and protection for all employees and visitors working within FNBO corporate properties, maintaining awareness of any safety concerns or compromises in security.
2. Maintain strong knowledge of all operating systems within Corporate Security to include:
3. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships to support business units and affiliates as needed.
1. 2+ years of security experience
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to pass and maintain various physical and verbal certifications
1. Associates Degree in Security Management, Criminal Justice, leadership or related field
2. Certified Anti-Terrorism Specialist (CAS)
3. Certifications in Emergency Management (DHS/FEMA)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
|Date Posted||July 12, 2019|
|Date Closes||August 11, 2019|
|Address||201 North 16th Street Omaha, NE 68102|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Work At||Omaha - FN Tech Ctr|