Omaha National is seeking determined Inside Sales and Marketing Representatives to join our team of committed, experienced leaders. The ideal candidate is ambitious, passionate about building relationships, and driven to succeed. Experience is not necessary; our in-house training will provide the tools necessary for the right candidate to achieve success.
Your goal is to build relationships with independent agents and brokers nationwide. You educate brokers on our product offerings and coach them in determining strategies to sell our product to their clients. A competitive base salary and high bonus potential allows you to focus on aggressively growing your book of relationships. Successful Reps can expect to average $70-$80K their first year and continued financial growth moving forward.
- Prospect, educate and qualify independent agents and brokers nationwide to generate new business
- Place outgoing calls to agents to follow up on new business applications and quotes
- Successfully anticipate, recognize and overcome potential objections
- Communicate pricing strategies to Underwriters and Sales Managers
- Act as a trusted advisor to brokers by answering questions and providing solutions to meet their customer needs
- Obtain a property & casualty insurance license and maintain an active status
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Aptitude for sales and relationship building with strong closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and ability to quickly learn Sales software
Benefits: Omaha National provides a safe, stable, positive work environment, competitive pay, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401K, and paid vacation and sick leave.